Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Thoughts

Just sent you a text message.. This has been a strange day - last weekend I stayed in out of sheer anxiety and fear. Yesterday was wonderful but today I just didn't feel like going anywhere. I had everything set for this morning - got up in time and went down for breakfast with my new book (yup - finished the other) and was so enveloped in the book I decided to hang out at the hotel and read for a while since it was cold and rainy anyway. Well, the clouds broke into a beautiful partly cloudy, but still a bit chilly, day. The only problem was, sitting here listening to Chopin reading a good book just seemed like the right thing to do! So I blew of the drive and the lake and had a day of pure nothing but "Under the Tuscan Sun" which I felt was quite ironic sitting in Germany. Had you been here - I would have packed up a picnic lunch and headed out but the thought of seeing the sights alone just didn't tempt me at all. This sucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home