Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Thursday, July 15, 2004

And on that note -Thursday part two

I was expecting to see IBM drop a bit during the day today - earnings are being reported after hours today but I thought for sure with Apple pointing to IBM's trouble with the G5 chip, it would affect IBM. Apple is over $33 though.
So did you know student violins are only about $60? I'm sure my fellow hotel patrons might not appreciate it. Actually - for 10 times the price, they make a "silent" violin that is not as broad and has digital pick-ups on the strings so you can use a headset or an amp - how cool is that? I'm really looking forward to a more normal schedule though so I can get back to my evening walks. Can't do that here - it's not that kind of neighborhood. Even with a walk in the evening, I still get board. Think I could learn the violin in 3 years? It's much lighter to carry than my first choice; piano :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home