Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Thursday - one more night

So one more night in Germany. Yes - from this side three weeks seem to go fast and I'm just getting comfortable and learning my way around, bits and pieces of the language, and yes I wish I had more time but the job has been so stressful that I haven't really had a chance to enjoy it. I just want to see you. I want to be in your arms and feel your breath on the back of my neck when you spoon me all night long.. to hear you breathing beside me, just to know you are there and no matter what we do tomorrow, we do it together, in the same general location, and can seek each other out from time to time to connect for an opinion or a kiss. Are we just really strange that way or do other people do the same thing? I don't need to be in your face all day - that would be annoying for both of us I think. I just want to know that if you need a hand - I can jump in and if one of us thinks of something we read last week we can connect and chat about it. I know our time together is short but this is the stuff I miss and I am glad that we don't get into the elaborate 'vacation' type weekends together because it's the other stuff that I value so much. Okay - don't think you're off the hook yet for Kansas August 6th. Either way it looks like I could be in town for that weekend. I really, really, really want to go with you but I really want to see you this weekend also... I'm buying the buttons for the Spiediefest ($10 each and the concert is included) Sunday so you won't have a choice right?
Okay - I'm going... I need to call Mom. Speak to you on the flip side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home