Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Last night's call

It's 6:30am and I can't stop thinking about last night's conversation. I was too tired to talk so I took it to bed and now it's heavy on my mind. You made a broad generalization last night that made me feel like crap. I'm not the type of person to go around lying about things. Whether that was you intention or not, that's what I felt you were saying. I can't think of any other instances so I'm not sure how to respond. In this case - I know I was just exhausted and didn't feel like getting into the details so a flat 'no' was all I could manage to come up with. Sometimes I don't want to talk, I just want to be held. But lying in bed alone I have to take what I can get no matter how mentally or physically exhausted I am. Anything to do with my finances adds to it. Not that the subject is off-limits - that's not right, But talking about credit unions just wasn't where I wanted to go. So I guess the problem is - I blew you off. For that, I apologize. It was rude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home