Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Thursday, August 12, 2004

About next Friday... I'm quite conflicted. I'm not usually this indecisive about things. It's just that my place is in such disarray I can't figure out which end is up. I won't be going to Buffalo just to bring Mom down. I don't think she's really thinking about the fact she would be riding in my car for over an hour :-). I would be open to the idea if I had a car load to take there. I can't tell until Sunday.
Another point - I don't want you to spend $120 on a room for one night. Your transportation costs will be enough. I checked Hilton properties and the closest one is in Erie PA. That's fine with me but I'm still hesitating and that usually means I need to go with my gut and not force anything to happen. Things will work out for themselves. SO - for right now - our plans will be to meet at the Comfort Inn (I'll get directions shortly) on Saturday 8/21 around 1:00pm. I'll be staying with Mom and Amanda. You will be rooming with Roger unless you were still interested in getting your own room. I'd need to know soon though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home